Creative Account Manager
Fancy a job at the coolest studio in the Cotswolds? We’re on the hunt for a Creative Account Manager. An organisational wizard. A project management guru. Whatever you call yourself, we need you to be a cheerleader for WeLove9am and our clients and to genuinely love what you do.
This is why…
We’re revolutionising the way people experience the world of work. Simply put, we create new strategies and disruptive solutions to attract and retain talent. From the creative concept that engages emotionally with talent, right through to the technology looking after a client’s advertising spend. You can call it ‘WeLove9am’. We call it an award-winning Employer Branding. Think of a brand like Barnardos, Sky or even Renault Sport F1, and you can think of us!
Look at you…
We’re not just looking for an experienced Account Manager with great all-round marketing knowledge. We’re looking for someone who’s not afraid to do things differently; to break the rules. Someone who will take the time to understand each client’s vision. The right person, who will show true grit and creative intelligence in everything they do.
Sounds like you? Then read on...
You’ll work with both our client services and creative teams; supporting the upselling of all agency services, preparing ideas and pitches to win new business, and managing 9am projects from start to finish.
Our dream candidate will have a strong background in:
- Working and collaborating with multiple teams
- Use of project management software
- Use of CRM software
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Creating original pitches to educate potential clients
- Working in a fast-paced creative agency environment
Look at us…
- Competitive salary up to £30,000 per year, depending on experience
- 5% monthly commission, plus end of year bonus
- Flexi-time and work from home days
- Uncapped holiday (that’s 25 days to you and me, and we keep adding one day for every year you’re here)
- An extra day off during your birthday month
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sit/stand desk
- Childcare vouchers
- Loads of social events, including Chef’s Table, end of the month lunch and Friday beers
- Free eye tests
- Perk box
And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll be working in the coolest office in the Cotswolds!
Based in beautiful Poulton, we offer a stunning open plan office, with views to match. Not to mention loads of free parking, car charging points, private gardens, cool break-out areas, shower and changing rooms...the list goes on!
Wanna join us?
No agencies please - we’re pretty awesome at this stuff ourselves!