Media Sales Specialist
Media Buying Specialist
Say Hello! To WeLove9am - A multi award winning employer branding agency nestled right in the middle of the Cotswolds. Think recruitment advertising meets marketing agency, and you’d be half way there. Think about an agency that not only helps employers attract candidates but shows them how to keep them too.
After a record 2021, we’re growing our media team and we need a specialist with a strong business development focus. You’ll be the go to for some big employer names you know, and others you don’t know just yet. You’ll be a great negotiator working with our partner network from Job Boards to Radio right through to TV advertising and beyond.
Think you can do this…
Our Client Media Specialist will take on a business development and planning role. You’ll be focused and determined, ensuring that the execution of every client’s campaign is a success. You’ll take a leading role in driving our success forward by:
- Establishing a network of clients across the UK
- Account management, regular servicing (maybe even a few face to face meetings) and growing these relationships to maximise the potential for us to work together
- Managing existing client’s needs, prospecting new clients, delivering individual proposals and educating clients on more effective routes to attract talent across channels
- Working with job board media, Google & PPC campaigns, radio recruitment campaigns, TV advertisements and out of home advertising (bus stops, billboards, print etc.).
- Building strong partnerships to ensure that we are offering the best solutions for our clients that save money and get results
- Working collaboratively, sharing knowledge and expertise with the team
- Rolling up your sleeves and working with our creative team on occasion to deliver innovative and disruptive campaigns.
What we offer…
At WeLove9am, we're driven by one defining purpose, to make the world of work a better place. Where people can be inspired and excited. Where true enthusiasm wins all day long. And where culture can bind us together
- Highly competitive salary with monthly uncapped commission
- The ability to take ownership of your own business area in a scaling organisation
- Uncapped holiday (that’s 25 days to you and me, and we keep adding one day for every year you’re here)
- An extra day off during your birthday month
- Hybrid working with flexi time options
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Sit/stand desk
- Loads of social events, including Chef’s Table, end of the month lunch in our local
- Perkbox (lots of freebies and discounts across 100’s of high street brands)
- And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll be working in the coolest studio in the Cotswolds
Based in beautiful Poulton, Gloucestershire, we offer stunning open plan studios, with views to match, not to mention loads of free parking, car charging points, the scrummy Gilbertine Kitchen, private gardens, cool break-out areas, a shower and changing rooms...the list goes on!
No agencies please — we’re pretty awesome at this stuff ourselves.
By applying for this role you acknowledge and give permission for your data to be held by WeLove9am in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.