PR Account Manager
At WeLove9am, we look after some of the big employer names you know, and others you just don’t know just yet. We’re a marketing and creative agency that just helps people fall in love with both brands and the jobs they do within those brands. But it’s not just about attraction – we’ll hold them accountable to their values and diversity promises and help them build great cultures that keep talent hanging around too.
We’re about flexing our expertise and giving our clients amazing stories and a creative proposition that keeps candidates coming now and well into the future. We really believe work should be fun, exciting and rewarding, for both us and the organisations we provide our services to.
Here are your highlights
In your new role as our PR Account Manager, you’ll bring the determination or ‘True Grit’ needed to build our PR employer branding proposition. But with the demand we are facing, we hope you will grow and manage more junior team members as we hire more people. Of course excellent writing skills are a given and the mastery of tone of voice will help us win every day.
We also want you to shout about us from the rooftops and get every opportunity for us to showcase the brilliant work that we have done, from entering us into awards and organising speaking opportunities at industry events.
- Spearhead our PR proposition with bags of ‘creative Intelligence’
- Develop industry, sector and product focused PR campaigns for clients
- Drive 9am’s own PR campaigns, entering Industry Awards and getting our name out there
- Manage the needs of the client and their accounts
- Keep abreast of current PR trends and tools
- Build client relationships and maintain a network of media contacts including journalists and industry spokespeople (knowledge of cision software an advantage)
What we offer…
- Highly competitive salary
- Uncapped holiday (that’s 25 days to you and me, and we keep adding one day for every year you’re here)
- An extra day off during your birthday month
- Hybrid working with flexi time options
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Sit/ stand desk
- Loads of social events, including Chef’s Table, end of the month lunch in our local
- Free eye tests
- Perkbox (lots of freebies and discounts across 100’s of high street brands)
- And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll be working in the coolest studio in the Cotswolds!
Based in beautiful Poulton, Gloucestershire, we offer a stunning open plan studio, with views to match. Not to mention loads of free parking, car charging points, the scrummy Gilbertine Kitchen, private gardens, cool break-out areas, a shower and changing rooms...the list goes on!#
Our aim is to change the way that people experience the world of work. Wanna join us?
No agencies please — we’re pretty awesome at this stuff ourselves.
By applying for this role you acknowledge and give permission for your data to be held by WeLove9am in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.