Client Media Specialist
Say hello! To WeLove9am, a multi award-winning employer branding agency nestled right in the middle of the Cotswolds. Think recruitment advertising meets marketing agency, and you’d be half way there. Think about an agency that not only helps employers attract candidates but shows them how to keep them too.
After an amazing 2023, we’re growing our media team again and we need a specialist with a strong client service focus. You’ll be joining two other Media Specialists and a Client Account Manager. It’s all about being the go to for some big employer names you know, and others you don’t know just yet. You’ll be a great negotiator working with our partner network from Job Boards to Radio right through to Out of Home advertising and beyond.
Think you can do this…
Our Client Media Specialist will take on servicing and support of exciting clients. You’ll be focused and determined, ensuring that the execution of every client’s campaign is a success. You’ll take a leading role in driving our success forward by:
- Account management, regular servicing (maybe even a few face to face meetings) and growing these relationships
- Advising around job advert copy
- Managing existing client’s needs, and educating them on more effective routes to attract talent across multiple channels
- Working with job board media, Google/ PPC & display, radio recruitment campaigns, and out of home advertising (bus stops, billboards, print etc.)
- Building strong partnerships to ensure that we are offering the best solutions for our clients that save money and get results
- Working collaboratively, sharing knowledge and expertise with the team
What we offer…
At WeLove9am, we're driven by one defining purpose, to make the world of work a better place. Where people can be inspired and excited. Where true enthusiasm wins all day long. And where culture can bind us together.
- Highly competitive salary
- End of year bonus
- The ability to take ownership of your own business area in a scaling organisation
- Uncapped holiday (that’s 25 days to you and me, and we keep adding one day for every year you’re here)
- Your Friday (we allocate a company wide paid Friday off once a month)
- An extra day off during your birthday month
- Private Bupa healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Hybrid working, with a full home setup - sit stand desk and ergonomic chair
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Sit/stand desk for studio time
- Loads of social events, including Chef’s Table, end of the month lunch in our local
- Perkbox (lots of freebies and discounts across 100’s of high street brands)
And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll be working in the coolest studio in the Cotswolds
Based in beautiful Poulton, Gloucestershire, we offer stunning open plan studios, with views to match, not to mention loads of free parking, car charging points, the scrummy Gilbertine Kitchen, private gardens, cool break-out areas, shower and changing rooms...the list goes on!
No agencies please — we’re pretty awesome at this stuff ourselves.
By applying for this role you acknowledge and give permission for your data to be held by WeLove9am in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.