What are Cookies:
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of data. They are placed on your computer or other device by the websites you visit. Different kinds of cookies do different things ranging from making a website work to making it easier to use and enabling website owners to understand more about their visitors.
Cookies have been around since 1994
- Ensure your privacy is safeguarded in any secure area
- Gather information about which pages are most relevant to visitors
- Store details you enter into our contact forms, so you can make the most of our services
- Store details of your marketing, product and other preferences to enhance your visits
- Evaluate how effective our advertising and promotions have been to improve our
- Store information which means that you can be personally identified
- Track your browsing after you've left our websites
- Sell or distribute cookie data (without your consent)
What happens if I turn off Cookies in my browser?
Up-to-date browsers give you the option to accept or decline cookies. This is a global setting that applies to every website you visit. If you do switch off cookies at a browser level, your device won't be able to accept cookies from any website. This means you will struggle to access the secure area of any website you use and you won't enjoy the best browsing experience when you are online.
Some Cookies are designed to be deleted as soon as you leave the website
If you want to change the cookies settings in the browser you’re currently using, please go to: settings> internet options > privacy > advanced