Say hello! to WeLove9am an award winning employer branding agency based in the Cotswolds. We exist to give everyone a better experience of work. And to help us do that, we need a seasoned Part Time Finance Manager or Accounts Manager who knows their Xeros from their zeroes.
It’s more than just numbers
You’ll be supporting our Finance Assistant and Finance Director on each and all finance related tasks our business encounters. You’ll move between credit control, preparing invoices, reconciling costs, preparing our VAT return and everything else in between - there’s certainly loads of variety. But it’s way more than a job – you’ll genuinely love what both you and we do.
And if you can bring…
- Strong analytical skills, to analyse financial data, identify trends, and provide insightful recommendations for support in decision-making process.
- Accounting Knowledge - (AAT qualified)
- A great foundation in accounting principles to interpret financial statements, analyse financial data
- Experience in Financial Reporting: with the ability to prepare and present financial reports to board members, and other stakeholders.
- Strong Communication skills, and that great ability to convey sometimes complex financial information in a clear and concise manner.
- A little bit of techie know how, such as Xero Bright Pay, Excel (Dare we say it!) Google suite and other financial modeling tools.
What’s in it for you
We’re offering between £15 and £22 per hour for this role, depending on how amazing you are. We’ll tell you all about our early Friday finishes, free food, free parking, holiday and hybrid working.
Our stunning, open-plan studio was voted by ‘Rock The Cotswolds’ as the coolest place to work, and your role comes with views to die for, along with 25 days’ holiday (plus statutory), end-of-year bonus, pension, and full pay sick leave. Oh, and DIY fitness – aka, sit/stand desk.
Look at us
When the world shut down, we just got busier. We redesigned our narrative, revisited our values and hybrid working became the new norm. We evolved our culture and expanded our business. Today, we’re stronger than ever.
We’ve got tons of experience working with blue chip companies and international organisations; Sky, Amazon, NHS and Barnardo’s (to name just a few). We show our clients how to experience the world of work differently.
And we hold them to the real stuff, like making sure they keep their diversity & inclusion promises, evolve their culture and live up to their visions and values. And, of course, we show them how to attract the best talent, and keep hold of it too.
Have we got your attention? Then we’d love to talk
No agencies please — we’re pretty awesome at this stuff ourselves.
By applying for this role you acknowledge and give permission for your data to be held by WeLove9am in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.